What do you do?

May 13, 2008


"What on earth is that?!?" you may be asking.

It's my one good deed.
It's the plastic rings from bottles of soda all cut up so that there are no circles that any animals can get stuck in. I'm not a crazy tree hugger by any means, but cutting up those plastic rings is something I always do. Ages ago I heard how they end up in rivers or landfills, etc. where ducks or birds, etc. can get stuck and choke in them.

And that just kind of stuck with me.

I was reading singer/songwriter (and personal friend) Josephine Cameron's blog the other day, and she had a post that talked about not being so concerned with tackling all the world's problems, but to instead focus on one pracitical thing you can do.

So, what are you doing?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Blog Archive