Shopping and Lunch in Angola

May 24, 2008

Here's some more photos from our day in Angola. If you need a 2nd reason to go to downtown Angola, after the Bent Fork, plan on going to the Coachlight Coffee House to hang out for awhile. It's such a fabulous atmosphere I could spend hours and hours there!

I put lots of time and energy into this slideshow so you can just sit back and watch without having to expend any energy on clicking the mouse or scrolling down.

Consider it my gift to you. You're welcome. Now you can reciprocate by leaving a comment.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Another GREAT slideshow! Oh what a great time we had....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have said it before and I'll say it again: I like reading your blogs! Angola sounds like a neat place to visit -- lots to see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the slideshow....and oh my gosh that place with the "espresso your thoughts" is so awesome! I def. need to make my way down there! So awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive