Sunday Secrets

May 04, 2008

I'm sure many of you are familiar with PostSecrets. It's a website where people anonymously mail in postcards they create along with a secret they want to share (anonymously of course). The website has been around for quite awhile, and they've made coffee table books with some of the postcards sent in. If you want more information, I'm sure you can find it online.

The point being that people feel a certain burden lifted when they verbalize their secret. It doesn't have to stay something to keep hidden. It's therapeutic to just get it out there.

So, I thought I'd try it myself and see if anybody else is interested in anonymously sharing a secret. So, when you comment to this particular post, make sure you choose your identify as "Anonymous". Feel free to leave as many comments as you'd like. I'm sure I'll be leaving a few of my own.

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. sometimes I sleep in church.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Crocs are the ugliest shoes out there. I don't care how comfortable you say they are; you look stupid in them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could talk to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. during boring work meetings i zone out and instead think about ideas for baby names. and i'm not even pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes I would rather get more involved in other peoples life "drama" then actually live my own life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know if I'll ever be happy with myself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sometimes my life is nothing more than a lie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sometimes I snort when I laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like to dance to Britney Spears

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive