Thoughts

May 05, 2008

  • I wonder who will win the Indiana primary tomorrow.
  • I've never been more concerned about our economy and my own finances.
  • I feel like crying and don't know why.
  • Happy Cinco de Mayo.
  • I should really be doing work around the house.
  • I don't get enough sleep.
  • Since I survived today, I feel like I can survive the week.
  • I don't like feeling left out.
  • Is it really only Monday?
  • Blogging is so much more fun when people respond with comments.
  • I like jewelry.
  • I am more capable than I realize; just give me the chance.
  • I REALLY REALLY want to watch "Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure" again!
  • What will I do with my life?...
  • TV is crap.
  • Reading is good.
  • I love my apartment, but my next home will have a fireplace.
  • I've been thinking about my novel; I might have to pull that out again.
  • There are some really cool places in "The Square" in Angola.
  • I've been sooooo blessed with the services at my church recently!
  • Painting is a great workout.
  • I like homemade pizza.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. At first I thought you meant painting, like an artist painting and I didn't really get why that is a workout...then I realized you meant painting like WALLs and CEILINGs and stuff. It suddenly made more sense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to hear someone else likes Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive