Out of it

May 07, 2008

I caught about 5-10 minutes of Inside Edition on my lunch break at home today. I learned apparently Mariah Carey got married to Nick Cannon. AND . . . Scarlett Johansson is engaged to my beloved Ryan Reynolds!!!

I am so out of it I didn’t know any of these people were dating! Seriously, it was just the other day that I asked roomie Sarah, “Ryan’s no longer with Alanis, is he?”

Why do I care that I no longer am up on any of this celebrity gossip? Do I think that if I had simply KNOWN Ryan was dating Scarlett, that I could have somehow prevented the engagement and telepathically convinced Ryan that he should instead be with me?

I bet SOME of you are thinking, “Who the heck IS Ryan Reynolds?!” And if that’s the case, maybe I’M not the one who is so out of it after all.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. So, who the heck IS Ryan Reynolds? Yes, I admit it, I am so out of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know Ryan & Scarlett were dating either . . . I actually didn't know he and Alanis had broken up. I didn't realize you loved him, too . . . he'll always be Berg to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. O.K. So I admit I double checked my info, but I did know that he was on 2 Guys and a Girl.........:)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive