Fun with Firemen

May 22, 2008

I have a TON of pics from Lansing and Angola from over the weekend. Here are just a few from Sunday. We all went to this art festival in East Lansing - my first time there. It was adorable, and I LOVE wandering around at artsy cultural stuff.

4 1/2 year old Noah wasn't such a fan - until we found the Children's Activities area. Here we all discovered what firemen do! And cute ones, if I may say so!

This is my first time using the slideshow feature; hope it works ok!

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. hmmm, the right side of the slideshow is cut off. i tried decreasing the size of the slideshow, but for some reason when i do that it won't embed it in the blog.
    sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really impressed sissy!! Not even I--ms. computer/internet savvy Jennifer-- have ever had a slideshow in her blog! BRAVO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! A slideshow! You are good, girl! Really cute pics, too. Thanks for the blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The slideshow looks great, Jennifer! Although I must say you look a little too comfortable and gleeful with that ax... :)
    (Just kidding!)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive