Toys in the Cereal Box

May 13, 2008

About 11 months of the year I don't eat cereal. And then suddenly and randomly I will crave a particular cereal severely and won't be able to get enough of it. The obsession will last a few weeks, and then I'll go back to not eating cereal once again.

Last summer's obsession? Anybody remember? I bet KatieMom does! Go ahead. Make your guesses.

The current cereal obsession: Cocoa Krispies! My brother-in-law-in-law mentioned Cocoa Puffs the other day, and then when I was at the grocery store, I couldn't get the thought of chocolate cereal out of my head. Cocoa Krispies were the least expensive, so that's what I went with.

Brother and Sissy were over last night, and as I was showing off my newly dusted fridge top, Andrew noticed the box of cereal and pretty much flipped out at the description of what toy was inside! A glow in the dark spoon, ooooh!!!

We had fun taking some pictures, and then I let Andy take the glowing spoon home with him. Aww, I'm such a good sissy! :)




You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. The real question is what do you do with the milk after you finish the cereal?

    I'm a bowl drinker myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm insulted that you would even ask. of course i drink it! i was raised to not waste anything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - that is an amazing free gift in a cereal box!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive