Bent Fork Art Studio

May 20, 2008

I HEART this store in downtown Angola SOOOOOO much! Just walking in there, I'm happy! Everything in there puts a smile on my face and in my heart! I knew Jen would love this store too, which is originally how/why this whole trip started.

















Notice the tin ceiling!
Soooo bright!
I love the pink feather tree!
Soooo fun!
















Soooo happy!
















After much thought, Jen and Andy decided upon this lamp, and I got it for Jen as a late birthday gift. It goes perfectly in their bedroom!

I treated myself to this adorable alarm clock for my guest bedroom (I'm so obsessed with aqua blue!)


















Me searching in the children's section, which is where I found the clock!
Soooo cute!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Wow! What a cool place. Is that all you got? I bet you spent a lot of time there. What else did you do? I am looking forward to the next "thoughts" from my sleepy girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We DID spend a lot of time there!

    The weekend was full of fun, and we took so many pictures that I'm a bit overwhelmed in sorting thru them all to post some.

    I am going to research an online photo album that may help with the issue. But until then, you'll just have to be patient. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know have a reason to go to Angola! That place looks so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post! i really want to go there now; it would only take $98 in fuel!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive