RIP PD

May 02, 2008

3 weeks ago I got a pedometer for free. I loved it when it worked and hated it when it fell off and reset.

Eventually it just couldn't handle any more falls. 1 week ago it hit the ground and rolled under the car parked next to mine. Irritated but determined, I got on my hands and knees to retrieve it and clipped it back on to my waist. A couple hours and a few hundred steps later, I looked down at it to discover it had counted 2 steps. Eventually it went blank and never came back.

I quickly went to Super Target and picked out the best looking one of the 5 or so that they had there, even though it was twice the size of the last one. The next day it counted 3000+ steps while I was sitting in the car on the way to Nebraska. Hmmmm.

Last night I returned it.

I have a general idea of what I need to do to meet my goal of 10,000 steps per day, but I still miss getting to see the numbers.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive