Work this week

June 10, 2008

I am dressed professionally today because I'm attending an event downtown. There will be many important people there including the mayor and local media. I plan on wearing my work name badge. I like feeling important. It will be a good event and nice weather for it.


Tomorrow I will have a 5:00 AM wakeup call. What? Did she just say 5:00 AM??? Yes, unfortunately, I did. We are having our quarterly staff meeting in Cambridge City and have to leave at 6:00 AM for it. At least I can sleep in the back seat.


Friday I will be driving to Gary to work over there all day. It will be tiresome, but nice to be out out of the office.


That's pretty much it. I'm working on lots of events, which is something I supposedly enjoy. Hmmmm...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive