Time for your Help, PLEASE!

June 09, 2008

Ok, friends, it’s time for your help!

Please go to http://www.pulsefm.com/Music/David-Crowder-Lookalike-Contest.cfm and vote for me, JENNIFER. It takes about 30 seconds, seriously! I NEED your help!

I have some harsh competition, so I need as many votes as I can get. I would really appreciate it if you SPREAD THE WORD to your friends through blogs, emails, etc. The deadline is midnight THIS SUNDAY, June 15.

The prize I could win is front row tickets to see the David Crowder Band. And the contest was to submit a photo of yourself looking like David Crowder. Here he is, and here I am.


They announce the winner Monday, June 16. I hope to report back to you good news of the results at that time! Thanks so much!!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I voted for you! Good luck! You are the winner in my book! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so did Pulse go through and choose the finalists, or did only the people on the voting page submit photos?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, I voted for you, but Dan looks pretty good, too. He might be serious competition. Hope you win.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive