Contest Results

June 16, 2008

Thank you all SOOOOOO much for your votes and for spreading the word in the David Crowder Look Alike contest!!!

I am so pleased to announce that I WON!!!!!!!

They were to announce the winner on the air this morning. I anxiously tried to find things to do to occupy my time while I waited for the big announcement at 8:20. I even started making my bed!

The morning DJ and the station manager were conversing on air. The drum roll started, and they said there was a landslide of votes for one contestant, and the contestant is a girl! I flung my arms up and shouted, "YES!!!!!" I knew! They continued to announce that "Jennifer is the winner with 57% of the votes!" I was literally jumping up and down with excitement, which I'm sure my downstairs neighbors appreciated.

As a side-note, my brother-in-law Dan, who was also a contestant, tied for 2nd! He, along with And & Jen will be joining me at the concert (in the FRONT ROW, did I mention that?)!

Dan phoned me to congratulate me as I was jumping up and down. Then I called Andy and then Jen. Then my mom and dad. I updated my facebook status, called Sean, drove to work, told one of the lawyers in our building (who had voted for me twice), emailed Pulse (the radio station that had the contest), then called Pulse at their request as I was listening to the station over the Internet; they really wanted to talk to me!, updated my myspace status, and wrote this. -- While also doing random bits and pieces of work also! Phew! What a busy hour!

Thank you again! I am so grateful!!! AND excited!!!

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. YAY!!! Way to go...David! haha! So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so excited for you! You made a stunning David, by the way :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Jennifer! So excited you won! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew you would win. :) Have a blast at the concert! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So we all want to know: Are you going to the concert as "David"?????????

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive