Things I’m Looking Forward To

April 10, 2008

In no particular order...


Driving to Nappanee

Dinner with the girls Friday

A quiet and productive weekend (hopefully)

Visiting my parents and hearing about their trip to West Baden Springs

Hanging out with my brother and hearing about his trip to Maine

Going to Library

Not waking up with a headache

Having my taxes DONE

Hearing Dr. Bob at GCC

A good spring thunder storm

A cheaper cell phone bill

The church bells tolling on time again

Getting new tennis shoes

A road trip with roomie Sarah

Visiting roomie Becky in Nebraska

Continuing to re-do my guest room

Hiking at Potato Creek State Park

Hanging my new artwork above my bed

My bangs growing out

Celebrating Administrative Professionals Week (Apr 21-25, mark your calendar!)

The Blue Gold game, holla!

Sorting thru everything in the attic (hello, Spring Cleaning!)

Increasing my steps per day

May 3rd

Fridays by the Fountain

Printing photographs

Returning to my hobby of scrapbooking

Spending less money in April than I did in March

Figuring out a budget

Having flowers in my front yard

Getting back to my goals


What are YOU looking forward to?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Things I'm looking forward to (no particular order)

    Happier times

    Getting our tax refund and rebate

    Chinese meal with friends on Saturday

    Ladies retreat on Mackinac Island (and being pampered at the Grand Hotel!!)

    June class reunion in Wisconsin

    Vacationing in Wisconsin

    Printing photos and scrapbooking them

    Time spent with family

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive