3641, 3642, 3643, 3644, 3645, … 1, 2, 3, 4 …

April 14, 2008

I was able to get my hands on a pedometer last week that I’ve been wearing ever since. It’s been awesome to be more aware of how much I’m walking and to have the goal to increase my steps. It has given me a reason to go out and walk.

Every night after I crawl into bed and remove the pedometer, I write down how many steps I walked, how many miles I walked, and how many calories I burned. Then I reset it for the next day and leave it on my nightstand until the next morning.

But it pretty much sucks when mid-day the pedometer falls off, hits the ground and resets itself. Suddenly I’ve gone from thousands of steps to five. Who knows what it was at; I hadn’t checked it in a couple hours. I’ll just pick a random number and go with that I guess. GRRRRRRR…

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Don't get discouraged when the pedometer falls off, causing the total to be messed up. You know you are doing well, even if you have to guess at the final no. of steps you walked. Keep it up, Sweetie!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive