Recent Realizations

April 03, 2008


  • Every day is a battle.

  • I don't know how to become stronger emotionally.

  • Friends won't always be there.

  • Some people's eyes will never see my successes.

  • My body is not good at healing. In fact, it actually has a tendency to reject it.

  • Every earthly thing I hold dear can disappear in an instant.

  • Life will go on. It just won't be the life I envisioned.
  • There is still hope.

  • I don't fall out of love overnight.
  • My April is even harder than my February because of my March.
  • I really like apple juice.

  • Maybe I have too many socks.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. JJ-

    I must say I am loving your blog! I check it every day. Since our goode ole friend Ginny doesn't seem to have time to update hers, (written in an annoyed tone :) )it's nice to have another to read.

    Happy Friday!

    Ben

    ReplyDelete
  2. * you are stronger than you think
    * God is always there even when you can't feel Him. Sometimes I think He puts people in your life though(like your family, your friends etc) to hold you up when you are week.
    * You can NEVER have too many socks... I may be catching up with you soon! muwahahaha!!
    * Yes, there is STILL Hope!
    * Your bullets are sooo cute! I love the flowers!
    * ummmm. Yeah. That is all I've got for now.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive