Busy, Busy, Busy...

June 18, 2009

This week has been crazy busy. I'm still trying to keep everything straight in my head. What a challenge! At least I am down to just Friday now.

Tomorrow - catching up on office work, hopefully catching the military vehicle parade in town (hoping for no rain!), lunch, afternoon meeting, then briefly speaking to a gathering - I need to figure out what I'm going to say!

Then I'm off to a wedding rehearsal & rehearsal dinner with Josh.

Saturday - morning wedding & reception. Then in the evening... Josh & I are going to this gala event in my favorite town. It's hors d'oeuvres, dinner, red carpet, and a showing of Casablanca in their newly restored 1920's theatre. I'm so excited!! Now, I just need to figure out what I'm going to wear!

Sunday is church and Father's Day, so I think we're talking about a late brunch. I do love brunch!

There's also a good chance I'll have to be working more over the weekend. (Boo!)

Monday is a dentist appointment, and then Tuesday - Thursday is our kids architecture camp! It's gonna be another crazy busy week!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. ooooooh! The theater event sounds like it should be spectacular! Way to have fun amidst the business!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BUSY BUSY GIRL! You won't know what to do with your time when things slow down.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive