It's About Time

June 15, 2009

It's about time...

  • for a new nose ring
  • for a day off!
  • to do laundry
  • to take out the trash
  • to wash dishes
  • for more coffee
  • to take out the recycleables
  • to watch this Lincoln dvd for kids
  • for warm temps!
  • for a new blog post
  • to pay my credit card bill - yikes, I don't even want to look at it.
  • for lunch
  • to get groceries
  • to unpack my suitcases from vacation
  • to upload photos from vacation, etc.
  • to check out the Target ad!
  • to figure out what I'm going to do with my TV
  • for my bathroom accessories to go on sale!!!
  • my readers show some comment love!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Fun! I love your lists. I agree - it's time for you to upload more pictures! I always love pictures! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive