Fruit

June 15, 2009

I am currently obsessed with fresh fruit! That's in addition to my current hot dog & pop tart obsessions, but that's beside the point!

I just sliced up fresh cantaloupe - mmmm! I seriously have to force myself to not go crazy eating it. That would not be good!

When I arrived in Vegas and we went to Josh's brother & sister-in-law's house, this amazing plate of fresh fruit was brought out. I was beyond excited! After the fruit plate, came fresh pineapple juice smoothies!

I'll have to share more pictures and stories of my trip out west, but for now, enjoy the fruit!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. YUM!!! I think that FRUIT is the thing I miss most about summer in the States. I am looking forward to enjoying all those tasty fruits next year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that looks so good. Now, that obsession could be contagious.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive