Unexpected Blessings

June 12, 2009

Unexpected Blessings:

  • It's Friday! And yes, that is unexpected since it's only my 3rd day in the office this week.
  • A Good Hair Day!
  • This morning my work associate friend Amy brought me perfect little applesauce donuts from West End Bakery - yum!
  • I got $20 in the mail today, woot woot!
  • I get to see my honey today!! I had originally thought he wouldn't be home til Sunday.
  • Discovering forgotten Logan's leftovers in my fridge - and they're still good!
  • Last night I found the "Stranger than Fiction" dvd in the $3.99 bin at Best Buy!
  • The other day in Vegas Josh & I took his nephew with us to go pick up Dunkin' Donuts coffee for everyone. We ended up getting 6 beverages and a dozen donuts all FREE!
Yea! Gotta love those unexpected blessings. But sometimes you have to look a little harder for them in order to see them!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Stranger than Fiction - GREAT movie! Kevin showed me that one...

    Logan's leftovers - we had those Sunday night. Yum-o!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your philosophy of looking for the blessings in life. Makes it easier to live a life of gratitude.

    PS Hey, maybe Dad and I can borrow that movie someday.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive