Long Day

December 28, 2008

Today:

  • Snoozing my alarm
  • Working out
  • Amazed at the guy next to me running full speed on the treadmill while singing U2 (outloud)
  • Home to shower & dress
  • Vietnamese lunch with friends
  • Shopping with Mom - UP Mall, Hobby Lobby
  • Car accident
  • Dinner & hanging out at my parents'
  • Making preparations for Monday's surgery (the closer it gets, the more real it becomes, and the more scared I am)
Tomorrow:
  • Brunch with a friend
  • Church
  • Work at home (Christmas cards, laundry, pickup, finding a place for all my Christmas gifts, etc.)
  • Dinner/Hanukkah celebration at friends'
  • Packing for a few days of being at Mom & Dad's
  • Might try to squeeze in a quick trip to Target somewhere in there too
Weekends are great. Especially when they are book-ended by 3 and 4 days off from work, ha! I'm not going to want to go back EVER!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive