Today

December 04, 2008

Woke up early and pleasantly with no blaring alarm. Laid in bed. Got up, made coffee (decaf), washed dishes, picked up around the house, showered, got dressed & ready. Planned on being to work EARLY but had to wait 5-10 minutes for my wipers to thaw before I could drive.

Work

Ran errands, got to see Mom, baked pumpkin bread, baked chicken parm & severely scalded my right index finger. It still hurts.

Work

Picked up Brother, went over to his place, made paninis for dinner and (finally) watched the 24 movie from a couple weeks ago. Laughed, talked.

8:00, ran to Martin's to pick up some ingredients for this coming Brunch @ Jennifer's.

Home by 8:30, sort thru mail, etc. put away groceries, clean up. Allowing myself 20 min. on the computer. It's been 8 so far.

I'm going to bed early again - 3rd night this week. I love it. A great day.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive