Car Accident...

December 27, 2008


Sigh...

So, I was in a car accident today. NOT my fault. Without being able to draw you a picture, it's pretty difficult to explain how it all went down. Um, basically, this guy passed me to turn in front of me as I was turning. I don't know. Does that make any sense?

It was slow enough that the air bag didn't go off, and no one was hurt. Poor Lulu though. Front driver side is scraped up, and her blinker light is now busted. The other guy had more damage. Go, Lulu! She takes after her owner. Read this if you need a reminder.

So now I somehow need to deal with the repairs and coordinating all of that. Oh joy.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I am WAY behind on reading blogs! I didn't know you were in a car accident! I'm glad you are ok!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive