The Memories

December 13, 2008

Argh, I'm trying to go back and "clean up" things on my Facebook. I'm deleting comments I just don't want to read. I'm deleting photos. And then I come to the notes. There's stuff in there that I don't want to be reminded of. But then there are other things that I don't want to lose the memory of. I'm not gonna go through each one and edit them.

Is there some kind of program where you can just search for a word and have it automatically deleted? From my blogs, my albums, my journal, my mind.

Now I start thinking about that movie. Oh what was the name of it? Kate Winslet & Jim Carrey in roles very uncharicteristic of them. Kirsten Dunst and Mark Ruffalo (whom I adore) with supporting roles. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind! I really recommend viewing this and pondering the thoughts it will cause.

Ya know, of course there were good memories too. I guess it's all just marred by how everything turned out. As miserable as it was, and still is sometimes, I am grateful for it. God protected me and reminded me of what really matters, what I need, and what I deserve. Ultimately, I am blessed by how it all turned out. It's another example of how we think we know what's best, but God showed that He is the one who knows the best plans for my life. Thank you, Lord!

It's all about living and learning. Living and learning.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I know what you're talking about, Jen...I will have to watch Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. I keep hearing it's good, but haven't had the chance to watch it yet.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive