10 Answers

November 13, 2008

1. Of all the experiences in your life to date, which five, good or bad, would you never want to forget, and why?

Four come to mind right now - time with my Grandma, dorm life, my 2 months in Okinawa, and my 2 years in LA. They are all fond memories of things that I cannot experience again.

2. What is one descriptive word you would use for each of the ten people who asked you a question?

Jeremy -contemplative

Mike - courageous

Laura - encouraging

Sarah -faithful

Jenny -loving

Leah S. - selfless

Katie -inspiring

Leah K. - warm-hearted

Josie - gifted

Renee - determined

3. If your life was a chapter book what would the chapter of your life be called that you are in right now?

"Let's See What's Behind Door #2"

4. What is your favorite......color?...dessert?...meal you make at home?...restaurant?...piece of clothing you own?...possession? (You know, the first thing you would grab if you were running out of the house because of a fire.)...place you've visited?...blog/website you like to read?...holiday?...coffee drink? (And I want indulgence, not your standard McDonalds coffee!!!)

Finally - an easy one, thank you! Blues & greens, tiramisu or anything chocolate, chicken enchiladas or lasagna, Giordano's, navy jacket I got in Lansing, my journals & photos (they are my memories), Portland, Maine, any of my friends' sites (I don't have time to read stranger's blogs too much), New Year's Eve, anything with chocolate mint & coffee! If it's cold, it needs to be blended. If it's hot, it needs to be skim milk.

5. If you could change something that has happened to you for a different outcome - would you?

Maybe just a lottery ticket numbers or something. ;)

6. Who is your favorite fictional character and why?

I always liked Anne of Green Gables; I'm not sure why I bonded with her.

7. What will your children be named? (one girl and one boy) :)

I don't normally tell these to just anybody, but since you asked... I like Ella Joy and Joshua Benjamin or Benjamin Joshua along with a whole bunch of others!

8. What is your perfect job?

Something where I get to interact with people and help them.

9. If you could be a virtuoso on any instrument, what would it be?

I could play the recorder for one semester in college; that is the extent of my musical instrument experience. I've always thought it would be neat to play piano and guitar.

10. What do you most hope someone asks you? Or, what would you most like to blog about?

By the time I got this question, I was just hoping someone would ask me something easy. I would like to blog about a certain four letter word. Let's just call it cake. Cake has four letters. Cake is good. Hopefully I'll be talking about cake in the future. I know my fingers are crossed! :)


Thank you all so much for participating in the fun! If you'd like to play again sometime, be thinking of your questions so you're ready when I throw it out there!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This was so fun to read! When you do it again, I'll try to throw a question out there.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive