Prank Call

November 11, 2008

Every now and then I will get a call at work from a friend or family member playing a trick on me. They know how much I like to deal with moronic callers, so they like to call me and act like one.

Here's how a call at work went this morning:




"Hi, I wanna buy one of your properties!"

"Ok… Which one?" (Is this one of my friends playing a joke on me?)

"The cheapest one!"

"Ok… What type of building are you looking for?" (Seriously, I do not recognize the voice!)

"Just a small one."

"Ok… What area are you looking in?" (I have to get something out of this guy!)

"Logansport."

"Ok! Let me see who’s available to help you." (Logansport is a legitimate answer, but I'm still gonna give him a chance to say, "No, wait, Jen, it's me!" I paused a moment before transfering him, and he didn't make any objections. Hmm, maybe this is a real caller, just a very odd one.


With my eavesdropping skills, it sounded like a similar conversation with my co-worker, and it was only about a minute before the caller hung up on him.


So, for real, was it any of you?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Blog Archive