AMA Thoughts

November 23, 2008

Thoughts during the American Music Awards

  • You go, Christina Aguilera!
  • Joey & Jordan are still the hotties in New Kids
  • Watching NKOTB sing is weird and kinda creepy
  • Oh, The Right Stuff - suddenly this is awesome!
  • I really like listening to music!
  • What?!? Scrubs is moving to ABC??
  • What is Jimmy Kimmel talking about??
  • Kanye West is weird.
  • I'm really in the mood for banana bread!
  • Aww, Queen Latifah! Love her!
  • Hey, didn't I say I was gonna put up the Christmas tree tonight?
  • ...And drink decaf coffee?
  • My "breakfast for dinner" didn't fill me up so well - 1/2 egg, 1/2 piece of ham, 1 piece of toast, and 2 pieces of cantaloupe...
  • I can't believe I'm listening to Myley Cyrus.
  • I want to go to Chicago. I'm getting ansy. As much as I hate the winter, Chicago in the winter is pretty awesome!
  • I see Jamie Fox and think of "Collateral"; I see Terrence Howard, and I think of Crash. What do either of those have to do with music?? I guess Terrance also did that "Hard for a Pimp" singing movie...
  • Wow, Mariah Carey does have an amazing voice!!
  • Go, Fray! or Go, The Fray!
  • Kanye West again?
  • These ladies have thighs! I don't even know who they are, but I love it! "If you like it then you should've put a ring on it" NICE!
  • Ok, time to put away clothes.
  • I might have to do some ironing. Ick.
  • Cranberry oatmeal cookies and peppermint mocha decaf coffee? OK!
  • Ooh, Justin Timberlake - I wish he was singing and dancing, not just presenting an award.
  • Annie Lennox weirds me out, and her music annoys me.
  • Oh dear, WHY is Rhianna wearing an eye patch???
  • Wow, the first thank you that Daughtry proclaimed was to their WIVES back at home. That's awesome!
  • Aww, Sarah Mclachlan!!
  • Is Queen Latifah singing an ode to Obama??
  • I'M a Super Woman! Girl Power! What a great way to close the show, wow!!
  • Shoot, I did not do my "homework" this weekend!
  • And I just remembered I'm starting the day with brunch at my co-worker's house. Is it really "brunch" when it's at 8:30 am?...

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Jaime Foxx did Ray and Dreamgirls, and I think he did his own singing.

    I love Kimmel! I think he's so much funnier than the other late night hosts. Plus, he's as obsessed with Lost as I am :-)

    Perhaps I should have watched--sounds like the show was entertaining!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive