Reminder for Tomorrow

November 03, 2008

Don’t forget to vote! And after you do, go to Starbucks and let them know you voted. They will give you free coffee. Cool, huh?

*******************************************************

I wrote that this morning. And was then later made aware of all sorts of things voters can get for free tomorrow. Thanks to Jeanna for the info.

Then I saw via Stephen's blog, even more.

And while I do intend to take advantage of some of these offers, I also find it a sad state of our society. That we're so apathetic that we have to have additional reasons to get us of our butts and care about the future of our country. Like we don't care about our economy and our defense and our taxes, social security, etc. etc. etc. unless we get a free cup of coffee or star shaped donut out of it.


On one hand, I'm all for free coffee and donuts. But on the other, ... man, that's just sad.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Wish I lived in a place that had these places. Maybe I'll get a treat at TWT or Maxine's...

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive