Football Saturdays

November 01, 2008

It's been 3 weeks since I've watched a Notre Dame game, and 4 since I've watched it live!

Last week was on cable only, and I was out gallivanting around my hometown in Wisconsin.

Two weeks ago was an off week.

And three weeks ago I was working all day; I taped it and watched it that night.

So, I'm gearing up for today's game, pretty exciting!

It's been very weird for me though to ... (I'm actually embarrassed and ashamed to admit this, considering how much I promote it)...

Believe it or not, I have not been to campus on game day at all this season! Eeeek!! Very strange for me.

It should be a good game today. Both teams are 5-2. We've won all home games. They've won all away games. Oh yah! Good times! And, after the game, I get to see and hang out with friends!

Go Irish!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive