Perfect Coffee - #300

November 14, 2008

If you've been following my blog for awhile, you know of my coffee dilemmas.

Well, today my coffee is pretty much perfect. Why?

1. Freshly, thoroughly cleaned pot and coffee maker (yah, I did the extreme clean and made my whole house smell of vinegar).

2. The finest organic coffee beans from the Farmers Market.

3. Freshly ground last night at Jen & Andy’s (ok, a coffee grinder is definitely going on my Christmas Wish List!).

4. And with splenda and my new peppermint mocha creamer that I’m so excited about!

It all adds up to a nice travel mug of liquid perfection.

And, this is my 300th post! Crazy, huh?!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Trader Joe's Vanilla Creamer is the best of any creamers... don't know if you have any TJ's out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on #300, and on the amazing coffee! Maybe you should put a Magic Bullet on your Christmas list instead. Yeah, it's more expensive, but it's more versatile, too. I love mine :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo Peppermint Mocha Creamer is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive