Potential New Bathroom Accessories

April 26, 2009

I am in the process of redecorating my cute, little bathroom. I've had my yellow ducky decor for almost 6 years, wow! Since I moved to Burbank. It was in our guest bath downstairs in Burbank and when I moved into my apartment here in South Bend I got towels to coordinate.

The ducks have been good to me. But I'm ready for a change.

I purchased some items recently on a mega sale at Kohl's but am still in need of some other accessories. Saw these at Target the other day. I'm going with a brown and aqua blue theme. These might be winners!


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Brown and aqua blue? Awesome! Those are my bathroom colors! I love them, but they're kind of by default. The bathroom has 60s/70s era aqua blue tile...brown seemed to be a natural choice for a coordinating color. Can't wait to see how you end up decorating!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive