Spring Break

April 06, 2009

It's Spring Break for everybody and their mother this week. Spring Break?? When was the last time I had a Spring Break??

It conjures up so many thoughts, so many memories. I do love traveling, and I've spent many Spring Breaks traveling.

  • 2 or 3 times to Florida - Fort Myers Beach to see my aunt and Orlando with Gracies
  • LA with Kate - before I lived there! My comment afterward: "It's a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there." Fast forward 2 years, and I'm heading west!
  • Austin, TX
  • London & Oxford and places in between
I'm heading to Chicago for the day Friday. I guess that will have to count as my Spring Break. Even though it's just a day trip, I'm certain it will be fun and memorable because of who I'm spending the day with! I'll give you a hint: starts with J, rhymes with "gosh"...

Are you on Spring Break this week? Are you traveling? Do you have a favorite Spring Break destination?

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Spring Break? I wish! Although since we only have school four days a week, I guess it works out in our favor.

    Remember "Wonderworks"? That day was amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spring break? It has been a long time since I had a Spring Break!

    Have fun in Chicago! I was just reading someone's blog post with lots of pictures of downtown Chicago, and thinking... boy, that sounds fun! Have a great time! OH, and I want to hear stories!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Todd & I had one of our best "dates" (actually a non-date, before we were together...) in Chicago. It's such a great & romantic city! I'd recommend 2 places: The Art Institute, (ok, 3) the waterfront w/ all the sailboats, & Topo Gigio's for dinner. Yum! Have fun! ~KT

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive