Good Things Thursday

April 16, 2009


  • The sun is out! The sun is out!

  • My new pedicure

  • I get to wear sandals!

  • I'm drinking yummy blueberry coffee!

  • The Blue Gold game is coming up, and they're now predicting NICE weather!

  • Two mornings in a row of working out - yea!

  • Two unrushed mornings in a row - LOVE those!

  • His mercies are new every morning (Lamentations 3:22-23).

  • New haircut and color coming in 5 days!!

  • Girls Night this weekend, woot woot!

  • GOOD music this morning!

  • Trader Joe's cinnamon raisin bread brought in by my coworker!!

  • Going on a nice walk in the historic district by my office, enjoying the beautiful weather and photographing things along the way

  • One last piece of leftover Giordano's for lunch

  • Shopping, dinner, and talking with Mom

  • Hanging at the folks

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive