Sick, sick, sick

April 02, 2009

I feel absolutely lousy today. The worst day of this cold is now. I haven’t been able to make it to the store for more cold meds so I’m using some 24 hour allergy pills that I found in my bathroom cabinet. I hate the 24 hour pills.

It’s Thursday, April 2. I’m telling myself I can hang in there for one more day. But I guess technically it’s two more days.

I’m drinking tea non-stop. Why do I think that will help me feel better? I don’t know. It just seems soothing for my throat. Sore throat, runny nose, cough, congestion… I probably shouldn’t go in to work today. But I just feel like I should.

I got up earlier than normal today. It was nice to not have to rush. I got to sit and read my Bible. I need to do that more often.

I’m getting out of town this weekend, and I couldn’t be happier! Heading south to visit Roomie Sarah. It’s been a long time since I’ve been on her turf, and I can’t wait!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive