Happy

April 23, 2009

I'm happy because...


  • It's warming up!

  • I'm wearing flip flops!

  • I'm having overnight company tonight through Sunday!
  • I get to see Jac and Anson (see above)!

  • I'm looking forward to my honey's musical this weekend!

  • My honey rocked his Defense of his Master's Thesis - thank you, God!

  • I picked up McD's coffee this morning!

  • I made it in to work early!

  • I just took baby step #1 in looking into renewing my teacher's license!

  • One of our building tenants brought in no-bake cookies in honor of Administrative Professionals Week - yea!!

  • I made a real meal for dinner tonight!

  • I've listened to good music today!

  • There was a REALLY great article about my dad in the paper today (you can see the link on my facebook)!

  • Tomorrow is FRIDAY, and I get to wear jeans!!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. did your boss do anything for administrative professionals week? i'm convinced my boss didn't even realize it happened.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive