5 random thoughts

August 19, 2008

I’m feeling a bit nostalgic. Sentimental. Pensive. Antsy. Uncertain. Apprehensive. Eager.

How can I be eager and apprehensive at the same time?

I feel like I want to jump in wholeheartedly though not knowing what I’m jumping into.

Ack! I just want to jump into something!

I want to jump!

Maybe now would be the appropriate time for skydiving.

Did you know I’ve had a desire and interest to skydive for years? Probably about 15 years or so.

My friend Laura did it this summer. I got to see pictures and watch the video.

I just watched a movie in which a few of the characters went skydiving.

***

It’s been three years at my current dwelling. I’ve been making a lot of changes around the house recently. I’m tired of the same. I’m mixing it up. Rearranging rooms, completely changing rooms, adding new decorations… Giving things a new look.

***

I had 13 shots yesterday evening at my doctor’s appointment. It seemed a lot shorter than usual and a lot less painful than usual.

I hate that there is a “usual.”

30 minutes later though I started tensing up. An hour later I was writhing in pain. I took 2 Tylenol PM’s, fell asleep during my movie and dragged myself to bed at 9.

The doctor said I’m doing better. I really don’t want to have to go through this again.

***

I’m really looking forward to this evening. Going to one of my favorite restaurants with some of my favorite people. Outdoor dining – my latest fave.

***

I feel like my blog has been neglected and/or mistreated lately. Do you, readers, feel neglected or mistreated?

I still owe you pictures from AYOP. I wanted to share pictures from the party I hosted recently. There have been all sorts of things I’ve been up to and little trips I’ve taken.

I guess life has just been busy lately. It’s hard to find or make the time the photo, upload, downsize, & upload again everything that I do. If I did all that all the time, I wouldn’t have any time to go out and live.

So I guess when my blog is abandoned or my journal goes untouched for a couple few days it’s a good thing. I’m too busy living to write about the life I’m living.

Would I rather be writing about life? Or out living it?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Thank you for the shout out! Let me know when you're jumping, I'd love to come and do it again! Plus I'm sure it's much more fun with friends!

    I totally think you should be out living your life rather than writing about it...although a few updates every now and then would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive