Stream of Thoughts

August 29, 2008

This is pretty much what was going on inside my head throughout the day...


I do NOT enjoy *chugging* coffee! Coffee is meant to be leisurely sipped.

Wow, this whole talking to myself thing is really increasing. That’s probably bad. Is it any better if it’s whispering to myself?

I’ve been seeing a lot of people lately who I can’t tell if they are a man or a woman.

Why can’t people spell “weekend”?!? It’s NOT “week-end”!!!!

I can’t wait for the beautiful and long holiday weekend, woot woot!!

Argh, I hate petty cash!!!

I’m kinda regretting hiring Santa now that the bill is due. Yah, I hired Santa a few weeks ago.

How do I code Santa’s services?? Miscellaneous expense??

It’s a little weird asking my boss for money, having him reach into his wallet and then taking his money and making it mine.

August 29. Why does this date sound so familiar or important?... Did something happen today? Was I supposed to do something today?

Ugh, I hate when this doesn’t add up.

Is 4 cups of coffee too much for 1 morning? I ponder as my feet are twitching.

I still think about the time somebody said about me, “She’s easily recognizable from the backside.” And I wonder – was that a cut? Was it a compliment? Or just a fact?

I’ve been craving Starbucks’ sugar free fat free iced vanilla latte. How strange. That was my drink of choice (since that was about all I could have) when I was on South Beach.

Woo hoo, FRIDAY!

Oh, sweet! This is actually adding up! This is actually gonna work! Yea!!!

D’oh! Off by a penny!

How am I supposed to do this entire newsletter in 2 ½ days?? Don’t make me come in over the weekend!!

Mmmm. Sleepy. Want nappy.

Maybe I should eat breakfast…

Why don’t homes have urinals? Why is it just a thing for public restrooms? I am really curious about this.

Oh crap, how can I be tired after 4 cups of coffee??

I really need moisturizer with SPF. I’m killing my face here.

I wonder how my sparkling peach cranberry jello will taste.

Cute kids make me smile. And by kids, I mean 18 year olds.

Geez, Jen, why don’t you talk to yourself some more?!

I hate Excel…

It’s weird to think that I was supposed to be flying to California tomorrow morning. I’ve never canceled a flight.

Will we get early dismissal today? Argh! I can never bank on it, but I’m gonna try!

Wow, go, Sarah Palin!

Hmm, tastes like jello. Imagine that!

Oh, look, it’s the mayor!

Where did my boss wander off to now?

Darnit, early dismissal, but I’ve got an afternoon meeting to go to! Grrrr! 2 more hours! I could have gone to the beach with that extra two hours…

Whoops, broke a nail.

Seriously where is my boss??

Ok, just a trip to Jimmy John’s; I guess that’s acceptable. Now he’s rocking out to “We will, we will rock you!” and I want to join him.

I just said “I knew that would bite us in the butt!” to my boss. Was that inappropriate?

Is it mean to name Asian babies American names with L’s in them? Is it mean of me to ask that?

Eat jello, eat jello. Is jello supposed to be chewed?

Meeting – these people are getting off track. Come on, let’s wrap it up!

I’m outta here!!

Dealing with insurance sucks!!!

Seeing my credit card bill makes me want to weep. Now I’m really bitter about shelling out hundreds for my plane ticket!

I need to turn my frown upside down.

What shall I do with this free time?

What’s for dinner?

I’m bored.

How can I be bored? I should be rejoicing to be out of work! What’s wrong with me?!

Wow, Anderson Cooper watches “My Sweet 16 Party”.

I miss Jamie Kennedy. I’m still upset that they cut out my skit. I was supposed to be on that show! And even a close-up! And wasn’t it the same episode that Ben was in?! How strange!!

Maybe August 29 sounds familiar because it's Ben's birthday...

Mmmm, Snickers minis!

I want to decorate!!

Ooh, Amazing Race! As much as I try to avoid reality TV, I will admit – I like that show.

This list is too long!! No one is actually still reading this!

Zzzzzzzzzzzz…..

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I read it to the end. Stream of thought writing is a little strange sometimes... Makes me wonder some things: why was Todd doing "We will, we will rock you!"? Where were you when you saw the mayor? Where was he? 4 cups of coffee is a little much for 1 morning -- I would be feeling really JUMPY inside, I know. Is that Starbucks sugar free fat free iced vanilla latte also caffeine free? Did you ever find the penny difference in petty cash? I hate Excel, too.
    That is about it for now. Looking forward to more thoughts from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read to the end...and enjoyed your thoughts, so you keep making your lists, in your head, on paper, or on here, it's all good! I do think you should have breakfast...although maybe not 4 cups of coffee...maybe 3!? You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you realized that the 29th is Ben's birthday. Yay! A golden one. Do boys celebrate that?

    Jay wondered about getting a urinal in the house. The idea didn't go far. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Jennifer! It's your old roommate. Clearly you talk to yourself more b/c I am gone. :( But so do I so and I have Rich AND the cat to talk to. I was even cracking myself up this morning in the craft closet at work. The craft closet!!

    Also, does your Santa need an elf? I might be able to pull it off. Maybe ... when is HOH? Is it for HOH?

    Most of all, your post was a crack up. After 4 cups of coffee your feet are twitching? I would think so!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive