Me Tonight

August 21, 2008

After this morning’s soaring, it was inevitable that eventually I’d be crashing.

I was a mess this afternoon.

Last night’s lack of sleep was finally catching up on me, and I couldn’t function.

It’s 9:30 and I’m just now getting home and unpacked from work.

I am EXHAUSTED!! And cranky. And tired. And tired out.

Yah, working til after 9 is not enjoyable.

And now I still have work to do from home.

At least here I can have a movie on in the background.

My choice of a movie probably isn’t the best for me currently – The Notebook.

Why? I don’t even care for this movie! Whatever.

Downtown literally smells like sh*t today. I’m not the only one who said so.

Anyways, after all this negative crap coming out of me, I’ll end on a happy note:

Getting home tonight after 9 I was delighted to see on my front stoop a big bottle of water with roses in it with a post-it note attached to the bottle from my sissy, telling me that she’s praying for me and that she wishes me well with tomorrow’s big event.

It was wonderful.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive