Me Today

August 21, 2008

I have darker hair today. I love being a brunette again.

I’m wearing a skirt and flip flops and a great new shirt that I got on clearance from Target and love – even though it’s one of those trendy shirts that make you look pregnant.

I got up early and drank tea.

Read my Bible.

Put on lip gloss.

Went to Farmers Market, my new favorite place.

I bought a bunch (well, 3 bunches actually) of beautiful gladiolas.

One is now tucked behind my ear.

I’m wearing a beautiful bracelet from China.

I’m excited about the day, getting last minute details in order for tomorrow’s big work event in Angola.

I have much to do, many errands to run, many items to get ready.

I feel free today.

And I’m gonna soar.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. wow Jennifer-- you look GREAT!!! And the new shirt goes so well with your new color! I love it! And the flower... all I can say is I hope you are wearing sandals too..because the whole thing is TOTALLY summer!

    Good luck with all the stuff you have to accomplish today! You look like you are already doing a great job :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, are you "on" something?! You are so upbeat -- Yeah, Jennifer!

    I wasn't sure I would like the dark hair, after your being blonde for so long, but it looks good.

    You are looking great, Sweetie, and sounding great. Good attitude and outlook.

    ReplyDelete
  3. um, yes.... I agree with Donna... please get me whatever you are "on." I will take at least 3 bottles.

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this picture of you! You look stunning! It sounds like you are having a great day...which you should, because you're great yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful flowers...and beautiful YOU! :) I'm so happy you are doing so well! :) We gotta catch up soon! Take Care!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive