Movies

September 02, 2008

So, this past weekend I got to spend a lot of time relaxing, which was AWESOME. I've been in a real movie mood. Normally I don't watch too many movies - theatre or dvd's at home. I guess it's all relative, but I'd estimate an average of, hmmm, maybe 1-2 a month.

But in the last week or so, I've watched so many movies I can't even keep track! What has been entertaining me of late?

  • Mean Girls
  • Karate Kid
  • The Long Kiss Goodnight
  • Sweet Home Alabama
  • Eraser
  • Crash
That might be all, or at least that's all that's coming to mind right now.

Movies are a nice 2 hour escape from reality for me, and maybe lately I just want to do whatever I can for a bit of a break from the current reality.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I forgot! We watched that together at the Dollar Theatre, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You watched Eraser! That would have been my second choice behind The Long Kiss Goodnight. But I'm glad we switched to a chick flick for our second movie--two action flicks in a row might have been too much for me :-)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive