Good & Bad

September 18, 2008

There have been 3 incidents in the last 12 days that have left me fearing for my safety. It's been a strong personal battle, especially after the latest event which occurred at 3:41 this morning. Just thinking about it now still brings tears to my eyes and a lump to my throat. I can't go into details.

But through it all I have bonded with my awesome housemates and am sooooooooo grateful (again) to have them here. We went through it together, every step, every feeling. And it brought peace to know that I wasn't alone in it. It brought relief to know that everything is gonna be ok.

It may take some time for me to deal with the recent events and go back to not feeling paranoid about every vehicle or every person. I hope that paranoia goes away soon. It's not fun to fear. To be in constant worry and anxiety. I don't want to live like that. I can't live like that. That simply isn't living.

Given a bad situation (or three), it's comforting to know that good can still come out of it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive