This will not make sense.

September 09, 2008

Why does "proper tutor" sound so funny to me?

How can I get so engrossed in 90210 - again?!

LA - so many thoughts.

Britton vs Britain. Can you tell "Britton" is pronounced "Britain"? Or should it be Britten? Mm, maybe that looks too much like "Bitten".

My bladder is full = a nicer way of saying I gotta pee.

Sometimes I just have to pull the hood up on my hoodie and say "Screw you" to the world. Tonight is one of those times.

I have a rebellious streak. I do strange things to make those "screw you" type statements.

Lori Loughlin as Debbie whatever on 90210 is the coolest mom, and Rob Estes is the hottest husband. I want to be a cool mom. I'd better get crackin'. I'm getting old.

Headache. Should go to bed. It's 9:00.

I wanna watch a movie. In the theatre.

Time is passing me by...

You always have to pick a side. Whether or not you know that, you do. You do it even if you don't know you're doing it. Got that?

Is it strange that I can't remember if I received a BS or a BA?

Have you ever giggled yourself? Oops, that was supposed to be Have you ever googled yourself?.

If I had a do-over what would I do differently? Today I actually thought for the first time that I wished I could take it all back.

"It's just the appearance of sanity that counts." I don't even have that right now.

I'm dehydrated.

I think I've written more that enough...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive