Sunday Evening Recycling & Birthday Thanks

March 08, 2009

It's a windy Sunday night. I'm not loving the Daylight Savings Time!!

I am SO tired. I just made a pot of coffee, half decaf. It's very good.

I cleaned the coffee maker today. I also did a little bit of work around the house. I downsized and uploaded birthday party photos onto my facebook.

I gathered up the recycling. I heart recycling! Wish they picked it up more than every 2 weeks. It's so easy to just throw my magazines, junk mail, cardboard, cans, etc. in there rather than in the trash.

Too bad after I took it outside the wind blew part of it away. Whoops. Way to help the planet...

It's after 8, and I am hungry for dinner. The only thing that sounds good is pizza. I don't know why I've got pizza on the brain so much lately! Instead I will eat my leftover steak from Texas Roadhouse, of which I was not impressed. They do have amazing cheese fries though. Oh, cheese fries...

Josh and my family went there to celebrate my birthday the other day. And that marks the official end of my birthday celebrations.

Let's see I had Tippecanoe Place with Mom...


Perkin's pancakes with And...

Papa Vino's with Josh...

and The Big Birthday Party at Ugly Mugs with 50 of my closest friends and family...


There were SO many things that made my birthday week SO special!!! Many of you were a part of it - even from afar! From sending songs, cards, flowers, or other gifts to driving hours to be a part of the celebration with me. Thank you especially to my family Jim, Donna, Andrew & Jen and friends Sarah, Jay & Ginny who helped with the party. I couldn't have done it without you, and am I so grateful for your help.

I have heard SO many compliments on the party, how much fun people had, and some even saying that it was the best party they had ever been to! This just thrills me to no end!

A couple party highlights - being serenaded by my friends with a song written especially for me...

...and the fun photo guest book! Guests got dressed up with items from my prop box, had their picture taken and printed right there at the party. Then they put the photo into my photo guest book and decorated the page and wrote a personal message. It was so FUN and the book turned out GREAT!
Thanks, everybody, for such an awesome 30th!!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Fun! Glad you had such a great time! Wish I could have been there for part of it!

    About Texas Roadhouse - I'm not all that impressed either. Now, Logan's Roadhouse on the other hand... I think that is one of my very favorite restaurants!!!

    Hey, did you get the earrings yet? I think I mailed them last Tuesday...

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive