Surprise at Work

March 15, 2009


Within the last couple of weeks forces and things that I thought were permanent, 100% guaranteed forever and ever amen, suddenly started to no longer be that way. I had to face a new reality, and it has been challenging to say the least.

My wonderful boyfriend Josh has been there to listen, help, and offer encouragement and gentle, wise advice. He knows that it has been challenging for me. So, to brighten up an especially difficult day, he sent me flowers at work! A beautiful bouquet that has lasted about a week and a half now!

I was so surprised and so delighted to receive flowers! Everyone in the office, of course, has been able to appreciate them too and someone even said something about getting used to this as a regular occurrence. Well, I'm not expecting that. If that were the case, it probably wouldn't seem so special...

The best part is the note that came with the flowers that I put up on my desk so I can see it long after the flowers are gone. It reminds me how much he cares for me, and it reminds me how lucky I am to have this amazing man in my life. I am so blessed!

Thank you, Joshy!!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Blog Archive