Multitude of Thoughts

March 11, 2009

I got to enjoy the full moon twice today - after my workout before the crack of dawn and on my way back from Indy. It was amazing both times.

I go to Indy for a day and come home 17 hours later to find my street closed. Ahh, the joys of living near the river during flood season.

I'm beginning to feel really bitter and cynical. But I won't go into that here.

Today felt like Friday. Upon realization that it's not, it feels like tomorrow should be Friday.

The day seems so much easier when I'm not just sitting on my butt all day at my desk.

I saw snow flurries driving home tonight. No! No! No! It was also freezing cold today. I vote winter ends. Anybody else with me?

I am completely addicted to coffee. I was actually thinking I should write new words to that song from Grease and call it "Hopelessly Addicted to You".

I'm not enjoying fb's new look, but I know I will eventually adjust.

I am already stressed thinking about all I have to do the next two days. I'm going to bed.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Blog Archive