Monday Morning Surprise

June 30, 2008













This is what I had greeting me as I pulled into the parking lot this morning, the first person at my office.

Lovely, huh?

I can tell you who came out to clean our windows after calling on our scheduled appointment date to let us know they wouldn't be able to make it out as scheduled and had to reschedule us for 3 weeks later.

Then came out, tried to wash one window (that very window) and said it was taking too long to pull the windows off and put them back and that they are too busy to spend time on our windows. What?!?

2 weeks later, this is what happened to the one window they washed.

Fish Window Cleaners. Beware!

And if you happen to know of any good window cleaners in the area, please let me know. Someone who would actually want our business and wouldn't leave our windows loose enough to fall out and shatter.

Thanks.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I think you might have an addiction... or an obsession... or both. I think BB should pay you to be their official mid-western spokes-woman. But that is just my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...that's crazy. And sounds like an episode of The Office.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive