Thursday Thoughts

July 10, 2008

Random Thoughts

  • When will I have cake? I've been craving it for weeks!
  • It's been a LONG time since I've been free to go to Thursday night church.
  • What groceries do I need, other than milk?
  • Yea for sunshine and getting color on my face!
  • I can't believe my arms hurt this much! But I keep reminding myself it's a good pain.
  • I am trying to brainstorm party ideas.
  • And lots of other ideas too.
  • I'm really in a housecleaning mood. How often does THAT happen?!
  • How can I get to California for Labor Day Weekend?
  • Why do people think their friends would like to watch a minute and a half video of his kids eating french toast?
  • Why do I watch a minute and a half of my friends' kids eating french toast - and enjoy it?
  • How long will the dry cleaners hold my clothes before getting rid of them? And will they call me before they do?
  • Where can I wear my fun new pink polka dot halter dress?
  • Every week should be a 3 day work week!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive