Random Thoughts

July 18, 2008

I've got a lot of thoughts on my mind. Here are some of them:

  • It's interesting how my shoulder/neck/back/arm pain flares up right when I'm feeling incredibly stressed.

  • I'm on an Oprah kick. I highly doubt it will last long (I hate TV). But she had a doctor on the other day talking about the connection between physical problems in your body being caused by emotional problems in your spirit. Hmm. Definitely something to think about.

  • I am not pleased with the coffee I picked up today from a different McDonalds. That's a real shame because I had been looking forward to it since last night.

  • Still haven't had my cake craving fixed. Just give me some basic white cake with buttercream frosting. Please.

  • Speaking of cravings, if you are bored, check this out. It's a game that asks you questions and by your responses tries to guess what you're craving. It's quite fun. I got it to guess m & m's, lotion, and sunglasses, or at least close enough. Pick something creative & let me know if it figures it out. My friend tried "pacifier", and it actually figured it out!

  • I was reviewing my list of "43 Things" (my goals) and got to cross one off that I hadn't remembered putting on there. "Vacation in New England" That I certainly did!

  • Speaking of...I haven't shared much about my recent trip Maine, but, I promise, it's coming SOON!

  • It looks like I'm planning for 2 Farewell Parties 2 weeks in a row. While I'm sad about saying goodbye to friends, I am happy and excited for both of them as they continue on their journey in life. Ironically, both are going to California.

  • I've decided if the word "festival" is involved in any activity, it's pretty much a guaranteed good time.

  • Is it weird that I'm having a Sleepover with my mom??...

  • I've already blocked off Monday evening for multiple movie viewing because I'm going in for my second set of back/shoulder/neck injections. Just typing the word makes me queasy. Look out. Here we go again.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. In answer to the only question presented in your blog today: YES!
    (but it will be fun, too!)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive