Friday! At Last!

July 25, 2008

Wow, I am not feeling so great today. I didn't sleep well last night and woke up completely unrefreshed and sleepy, and that feeling has stayed with me all day.


I had Physical Therapy and a doctor's appointment (I'll spare you the details; I'm sick of them myself. Just know it was another painful discouraging treatment) this morning.


I'm wrapping things up at the office for the week.


I hope somehow I can gain some energy and lose this headache because it is gonna be a long day and a long weekend that I would really like to enjoy.


Tonight is Stephen's Farewell Party. Tomorrow we leave for Columbus.

It's been a year and a half since I hosted a party, something that always used to be a common occurrence for me. So, we'll see how tonight goes. I have everything except the ice, which I'll get on the way. Just need to do some final preparations before it starts this evening. It's gonna be pretty low key, and I'm excited about it.


Finally, I am so pleased to announce that I made it to AYOP today!!!!! I just decided that was gonna be my lunch break. So, I made it happen. Details and pictures will be coming later. For now I will just say IT WAS AMAZING!!!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive