A Case of the Mondays

July 21, 2008

It's a rough morning. I'm struggling to wake up physically and mentally. I feel groggy, and my shoulder hurts.

I'm having more injections this evening, and that is heavy on my mind. I don't know if it will be better or worse, having already gone through it and knowing what to expect. I guess the one area where it's better is that I know to eat some protein beforehand.

Last time I went I thought it was just for another doctor's appointment where he would do some manipulations and I would walk out feeling better, not that he would give me a dozen shots and I would barely be able to walk out of the office - period.

I have already stocked up on movies, knowing that's what I'll be doing tonight. And that's cool. I mean, how often do I get to just chill and lounge around watching movies all night?! Um, never!

It was a good weekend. Lots of cleaning around the apartment. The Venetian Festival in St. Joseph, Michigan, homemade blueberry pancakes (mmmm!), church (good service), walking downtown in the insane heat and humidity watching people on the East Race.

Next weekend will be in Columbus, Ohio.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Ouch, shots. I think I would prefer amputation.

    Ohio? Sorry to hear it.

    It is impolite to leave your readers wondering what movies you will be watching. I'm saying TOP GUN, SLEEPLESS IN SEATLE, and the musical CATS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are good guesses. I was planning on "The Graduate" and "Office Space." I only made it thru "The Graduate" before deciding to call it a night about 9:20. First time seeing it. Interesting. Hmmm.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive