I Wanna Know

July 24, 2008

I Wanna Know...

  • how my black slip completely disappears
  • if my car is ok
  • what we're doing in C-bus
  • what I'm gonna do with my life
  • when healing will occur
  • what's for lunch
  • if Super Target will have all the groceries I need for tomorrow's party
  • when my car will get washed
  • what I'm going to be when I grow up
  • if I will get to be a wife & mom
  • how to cook
  • how to thrive in my current job
  • of a good local band for my friend's upcoming wedding
  • how I'm getting to California next
  • if my new mattress will fit in the mini van
  • if my old mattress will fit in my guest room
  • when next week's farewell party will be
  • why hearing of a "corn & sausage" dinner makes me want to gag
  • why Culver's thinks "Brownie Thunder" is a good name for Flavor of the Day
  • how to get a good raise and a change in job title
  • how to decorate
  • what to do with my living room walls
  • whatever happened to my black cardigan
  • what Daniel Kuyper (kindergarten crush) looks like today
  • how to rearrange my work station
  • what to do with my last vacation day
  • when I'm gonna get to dress up next

I want to know a lot.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I now know that my black slip "completely disappears" when I absently leave it in the backseat of my car for a week and a half.

    Duh.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive